Chinese medicine is also a treasure of our country, with a long history. It is the pride of our Chinese nation. Now more and more people, including foreigners, pay more attention to traditional Chinese medicine. So how to decorate the TCM rehabilitation room?
1. In the wall decoration must choose easy to clean and clean disinfection materials. Convenient for daily care and disinfection.
2. The wall material of the inspection area should be noise proof, and the traditional Chinese medicine treatment is to observe, smell and inquire.
3. Don't choose the reflective and slippery ground. The majority of the elderly in traditional Chinese medicine, the ground is too slippery and too light, the elderly people are easy to fall down, and the reflection will make them dazzled and don't know where to go.
4. The overall decoration should be simple and elegant.
5. The prescriptions of traditional Chinese medicine are herbs, insects and other natural species used as medicine, so in the decoration, herbs can be used as medicine, animals and so on can be put into the decoration, so that people can understand what traditional Chinese medicine is while seeing a doctor.
6. Traditional Chinese medicine is a question of many fields.